104 S. Main St. #101 Le Sueur, MN 56058
O. (507) 665-6434 | F. (507) 665-6705
HOME BUYING TIPS
Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime. We are very sensitive to this. We make the home buying process enjoyable and as stress free as possible.
· Getting pre-approved to buy a home is the first essential step
· A pre-approval allows you to have negotiating power with the seller
· We refer you to well qualified mortgage specialists for pre-approval
· You will need to supply mortgage specialists with income and expense information
· Attend the Home Stretch Buyers class to qualify for certain home buyer programs in various towns
· Got bad credit? That's ok. We have lenders that will help you find a solution to your credit problems and get you on track. The key is to start now so you are prepared when you find the right home.
The Fun Begins:
· Your time is valuable.
· We narrow your search to home amenities you value
· If you prefer the Internet as a means of communication, we are well equipped to send you new home listings via the Internet
· We preview homes to save you time
· We explain the purchase agreement forms and requirements so you understand completely
· We make the offer and negotiate successfully
· We recommend a home inspection to avoid surprises
· We explain Homeowner’s insurance and utilities costs
· A final walk through is scheduled before the closing
The Closing Day
· Final walk through of home is conducted
· We review closing statements with you
· We attend the closing and sign papers
· You become a new homeowner and move in.
Find your dream home today with our real estate search tool. Includes all types of homes for sale including all IDX listings.